* The DOW has risen nearly 24% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on October 3rd the DOW closed at 22,641.)
* The DOW has increased 4,309 points since the November 8th election. The stock market has never increased this much in this period of time in its more than one hundred year history than it has this past week.
* President Trump is the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs. full story